I wanted to share the top 10 that have been shared and a little about them in case your business needs something to help it run smoother!
- Voxer– this one looks so fun to me because I LOVED walkie talkies as a kid! I know a lot of the coaches/consultants that have been on my show use this to stay in contact! There is a free trial and after that the price is relatively cheap (less than $10/month). Here’s what it says on their website:
- Deliver better customer service with real-time voice messaging
- You can hear messages as people speak, or listen later at your convenience.
- Use instant voice communication alongside text, photos, video, gifs, and share your location.
- Works on any network on iPhone, Android, and the web.
- Dubsado– this is a great option if you’re looking to organize your business. I have tried it in the past, but honestly didn’t give it the time that it needed to get set-up. I plan on going back to do it though, because I have heard multiple people on the show say this is a lifesaver! There is a free trial and then it’s $35/month or $350 for a year- which really isn’t too bad! Here is what it says on their website:
- Dubsado is a business management solution designed to cut out the busywork. Build relationships, schedule appointments, and create workflows to streamline your projects from start to finish.
- Todoist– I just signed up for this one and am super excited! I constantly write my to-do’s in my notes, but as you know, those don’t automatically update or move to another place, so I’m excited to have an app where everything is in one place. Plus, it’s free! Here is what it says on their website:
- Regain clarity and calmness by getting all those tasks out of your head and onto your to-do list (no matter where you are or what device you use).
- Asana– Kind of similar to todoist, Asana is a project management software that lets you connect your team to all of your ongoing projects. It’s pretty neat and you can add to-do’s, due dates and assign tasks to certain team members. There is a free version that is great and also other packages with more features. Here’s what it says on their website:
- With Asana’s work management platform, your team can stay focused on their goals, projects, and tasks—no matter when or where they work.
- Airtable– This is another program that has been recommended multiple times! I really want to try it soon, though I hear it can be addicting 😀) If you love data and are over Google docs, this might be the app for you! There are both free and paid versions! Here is what it says on their website:
- Part spreadsheet, part database, and entirely flexible, teams use Airtable to organize their work, their way.
- Trello – I love Trello! If you’re a visual person, you will too! It has cards, kind of like digital index cards, and lets you organize them (with color coding, my favorite 🙂 ). You can add your team, create workflows and keep track of everything in this FREE app! Here is what it says on their website:
- Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.
- Leadpages– If you’re wanting to create more landing pages, pop-ups or funnels, Leadpages can help you do just that! This is a great tool to help you convert more customers. It starts at $25/month. Here is what it says on their website:
- Leadpages helps small businesses connect with an audience, collect leads, and close sales. Easily build websites, landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and beyond.
- Calendly– I use this awesome app for my podcast! It’s a scheduling tool, so if you have a lot of phone calls or Zoom calls (don’t we all right now? 🙄), it’s a great tool to keep it all organized! You get to create a link where people can just click it and then schedule their call with you. It integrates with your calendar and other software as well! For instance, when someone books a podcast episode, it automatically sends them the invite, the Zoom information, a personal note that I put in there with the outline and puts it on my calendar! There is a free version that is great! I use the paid option ($8/month) to integrate the different programs. Here is what it says on their website:
- Calendly helps you schedule meetings without the back-and-forth emails.
- Quickbooks– Doing books is never fun. At least not for me anyway! But, Quickbooks makes it pretty painless. You can record your expenses and invoice your customers right from there. Then all this info is saved come tax season! It starts at $12/month and I noticed they have a deal going on now for 50% off for 3 months! Here is what it says on their website:
- Get the smarter tools you need, and the assistance to keep you confident.
- Hubspot – I can’t say enough good things about this tool!! Also, they provide so much content on marketing, sales and other topics for business owners! For the longest time, it was a pretty expensive dashboard, but in the last few years they created a free version that has a CRM, chatbox, forms, email and other cool things! They do have a $50/month package that includes more. Here is what it says on their website:
- Marketing, sales, and service software that helps your business grow without compromise. Because “good for the business” should also mean “good for the customer.”
And there you have it! If you’re looking to make some adjustments and save some time in your business, some (or all) of these tools could help!
Want More Help?
Nobody knows your business like you do. That means you’re the perfect one to do your marketing. Yep, seriously. You just need to know what tools to use, how to use them, where to speak to your customers and some other insider tips to do it effectively!
What if you had a step-by-step plan that walked you through everything you need to know to grow? You’d have the tools + strategies to reach the right people, at the right time and in the right place! What if you had systems and processes in place so you weren’t scrambling to market your business?! Think about how life (and business) would look! Click the banner below to learn more 🙌